1. The delivery of goods takes place on the way to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
2. The goods are delivered by DHL as an insured package, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
3. Delivery takes place within five working days after the customer completes the order, apart from orders paid by bank transfer if the delivery is made after the bank has been informed of the receipt of the transfer. The shipping costs and delivery times are displayed when ordering.
4. If the transport company sends the goods back to the seller because delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer bears the costs of the unsuccessful shipment. This does not apply if the customer effectively exercises his right of cancellation, if he is not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless the seller gave him the right the service had announced a reasonable time in advance.
5. If the customer is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss, accidental damage or accidental loss of the delivered goods passes to the customer at the time the goods are delivered to the customer or the customer is in default of acceptance. In all other cases, the risk passes to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the transport company.